Moroccan Tour Offer Private Transfers:
Morocco Private Transfer, If you would like to be transferred to any location not already mentioned, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime by e-mail or phone or fill in the transfer booking form bellow.
- Marrakech to Essaouira & vice-versa
- Marrakech to Casablanca & vice-versa
- Marrakech to Agadir & vice-versa
- Marrakech to Ouarzazate & vice-versa
Why you Should Choose a Private Transfer:
- Your driver/guide is well rehearsed with the local customs and the in-and-outs of the location desired
- Hiring a driver with a car will save you time, and reassure you’re getting what you paid for (all our cars are fully operating and equipped with A/C.)
- Upon arrival at Marrakech airport driver will be waiting for you on schedule, and take care of your luggage, then without any delay transfer you directly to desired destination.
- Your comfort is a priority and No queues
- Relax in the comfort of air-conditioned vehicles with wifi
Morocco Private Transfer
Awesome Desert Trip!
2 Days Tour From Marrakech To Zagora Desert & Kasbahs
Zaid is an awesome guide! He drove us to Zagora dessert. The highway is very dangerous along the mountain but he drove very well and made us feel safe. We have our own private qualified tent and the food is very delicious as well. it was a really fun experience. Zaid has all the required permits and licenses and very well prepared on the road. This is definitely the experience ever I can ever expect and strongly recommend to do with this him.
Marrakesh and Beyond!
Full Day Trip From Marrakech To Essaouira Mogador
I’ve had tour companies form Machu Picchu to Moscow, and Morocco By Tours was by for the best! From the center of the square they put together day trips to the Atlantic beach on the top edge of Africa and all through the Atlas Mts. which were historical, cultural and current – we’ve never experienced or learned more or had more fun in four days of tours before! Bravo, Holiday Tours!!
Once in a lifetime!
6 Days Desert Tour From Fes To Marrakech City sightseeing
Ahmed our driver was waiting for us when we got off the ship, off we went to Marrakech. This was a three hour ride in both directions, but was well worth it. Rashid joined us in Marrakech as our guide and boy did we get to see and do plenty. A camel ride was included in our package what a hoot. This particuler adventure cost us about sixty dollars more than a bus excursion, what a deal. Ahmed & Rashid, Mike & Gail thank you from Texas.
4 Days Tour To Fes Via Sahara Desert From Marrakech
Excellent tour through Morocco. We have discovered a country full of spectacular landscapes, friendly people and good food. We contacted with “Morocco By Tours” and they organized a route that exceeded our expectations. We recommend both the agency and the driver, Zaid. Thank you so much for everything.
The Best choice!!
7 Days Desert Tour To Imperial Cities & North From Casablanca
A great 10 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech passing by Chefchaouen ( the blue city), Fez, Sahara desert where we spent the night in a berber tent, Todra gorges, Ouarzazate and the high Atlas mountains. It was a very nice experience with Holiday Tours in Morocco agency, the hotels and riad were very nice and comfortable, the food was very dilicious in all the places where we staid.