Travel To Morocco By
- Direct flights are available from cities across Europe, the Middle East, West Africa and North America.
- Royal Air Maroc is Morocco’s national carrier
- For information about Moroccan airports, visit the website of Office National des Airports (www.onda.ma)
- Casablanca’s Mohammed V International Airport is the country’s main gateway, followed by Menara airport (Marrakesh).
- Other important airports include Fes–Saïss (Fez), Ibn Batouta International (Tangier), as well as Ouazazarte, Agadir and Nador.
List Of The Busiest Airports In Morocco
Mohammed V International Airport
Mohammed V International Airport is an international airport serving Casablanca, operated by ONDA (National Airports Office).
Marrakesh Menara Airport
Marrakesh Menara Airport is an international airport serving Marrakesh, the capital city of the Marrakesh-Tensift-El Haouz region in Morocco. It is an international facility that receives several European flights as well as flights from Casablanca and some of the Arab world nations. The airport served over 4 million passengers in the year 2014.
Agadir-Al Massira Airport
Agadir is the capital of the province (Wilaya) of Agadir and the region of Souss-Massa-Drâa.
Tangier Ibn Battouta Airport
The airport is named for Ibn Battouta (1304-1368), a Moroccan traveler who was born in Tangier.
Fes–Saïss Airport is an airport serving Fes, the capital city of the Fes-Boulemane region in Morocco.
Search for your flight to Morocco.
Booking & Contact us
Fill out the form. Required fields are marked *